About The Herlitz Company
Herlitz has been a leader in medical meeting and exhibit management and advertising sales for over 70 years. Since 1940 The Herlitz Company has run hundreds of national and international meetings, from some of the largest in the world, to the intimate C-Level round table gatherings. We handle exhibit management, exhibit guides and are publishers representatives for many prestigious scientific societies and associations of varying sizes.
Everything we do is geared to generating business for our and your customers.
Our role is to be a true partner identifying, targeting, attracting and providing customer service to the communities that surround an event.
Herlitz Exhibitions' portfolio of shows includes the world's most respected conference and trade shows in the medical and healthcare industries. Our events are conceived, developed and launched in close consultation with industry partners to ensure that they are timely, relevant and directly targeted to our clients needs.
Deep Industry Knowledge & Experience
Our founder Steve Herlitz (1910-2002), was a founding member and 1st President of PCMA (Professional Convention Management Association), the premiere group in the world of medical meetings. Steve also founded The Association for Medical and Allied Publications (AMAP), pioneered efforts in Closed Circuit Television, in audio/visual education, and founded the Audio Visual Medical Marketing (AVMD).
Herlitz News & Updates
- Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Cytopathology, November 8-12, 2013 | Orlando, Florida
- The United States and Canada Academy of Pathology, March 1-7, 2014 | San Diego, California
- Annual Scientific Meeting of the Aerospace Medical Association, May 11-15, 2014 | San Diego, California
- How Understanding the Process of Enlightenment Could Change Science
- Enlightenment: Is Science Ready to Take it Seriously?
- Type 1 Diabetes Puts Strains on Marriage
- Mediterranean Diet: Better, Not Best?
- Simulated Night Vision Goggle Wear and Colored Aftereffects
- Particulate Deposition in the Human Lung Under Lunar Habitat Conditions
Enter your email address to receive Herltiz news and event updates